Software Engineer I
Software Development | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Our team builds an enterprise-level software-as-a-service application for outpatient pediatric therapy. We are looking for a skilled, intelligent software developer to join our team, with the overall goal of increasing the quality and parallelism of our development efforts.
- Complete assigned development tasks
- Backend development in PHP
- Front-end development with client-side languages
- Writing/Executing SQL queries
- Writing/Executing deployment/conversion scripts
- Unit Testing if applicable
- Learning and applying design patterns and coding standards
- Participate in the code review process
- Participate in product design and conceptualization
- Collaborate on documentation
- Performing root cause analysis
- Assist in troubleshooting Customer and Support issues
- Work with QA to facilitate testing
- Assist in executing a variety of technical tasks
This individual will need to be technically proficient and an excellent communicator and problem solver. High attention to detail and abstract thinking are highly important for this position.
- Ability to work with and solve abstract and complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competence in software development methodology
- Experience with the software lifecycle
- Experience with issue/bug/defect tracking tools
- Experience in written requirements and use cases
- Experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools.
- Ability to work effectively in an agile development environment
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellence in communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality work