Software Engineer 1
Software Development | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Our team builds an enterprise-level software-as-a-service application for outpatient pediatric therapy. We are seeking a talented Full-stack Developer to join our team to increase the quality of our development efforts.
- Backend development in PHP
- Front-end development with client-side languages
- Writing/executing SQL queries and deployment/conversion scripts
- Learning and applying design patterns and coding standards
- Participate in the code review process
- Performing root cause analysis
The successful candidate will be technically proficient and an excellent communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment. High attention to detail and abstract thinking are crucial for this position.
- High proficiency in the latest versions of PHP/HTML/JS/CSS
- Ability to work with and solve abstract and complex problems
- Competence in software development methodology
- Experience with the software lifecycle
- Experience with issue/bug/defect tracking tools
- Experience in written requirements and use cases
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
- Excellence in communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality work
This position is a full-time, in-house position in Greer, SC. We are not considering remote candidates.