Medical Billing Director
Customer Experience | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Our team created Fusion Web Clinic, an EMR for outpatient pediatric therapy. We are looking for an experienced Medical Biller to help manage billing services to our growing network of pediatric therapy companies.
This position is responsible for directing billing services for our customers that would include the following:
- Research and implement processes to standardize and streamline our billing services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current laws and payer requirements.
- Ensure that the billing team sets and achieves relevant goals.
- Assist with the on-boarding of customers to our billing services.
- Troubleshoot and re-submit rejected and denied claims.
- Process Payer Payments.
- Provide phone and email support to assisted billing customers.
- In depth understanding of a CMS-1500 Claim Form
- Experience with all phases of the medical billing process.
- Excellence in both written and verbal communication, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- A teachable spirit with an ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Commitment to quality work with high attention to detail
- Ability to recognize, recall, and retain customer specifics
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, with excellence in critical thinking and analytical experience
- Experience in billing Medicaid in multiple states
- Experience managing a team of billing professionals
- Experience managing insurance billing in an EMR
- Experience with helpdesk tools
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools