Jr. Web Application Tester
Quality Assurance | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Our team builds software for outpatient pediatric therapy. As we continue to rapidly grow, we are looking for a smart, technical individual who learns quickly to provide full-time testing for us with the overall goal of increasing the quality of the platform we provide to our customers. The quality of our product is what sets us apart, and due to our growth, the job of ensuring high quality software is now full-time for us.
In general, you will be responsible for testing, verification, and documentation for our software products. This includes using automated and manual testing methods to validate features and identify bugs, as well as documenting how all components of the system function and interact with one another. You will work with our Support Team to help reproduce and report any issues reported by customers, and pass them to our Development Team. You will also test and validate new features and fixes from our Development Team prior to being released to our customers.
- Perform manual testing, and maintain those test scenarios as the application changes
- Receive and verify bugs reported from our Support Team, then document them for our Development Team
- Test and validate features and fixes from our development team
- Maintain and organize documentation for system behavior
This individual will need to be technically proficient and an excellent communicator and problem solver. High attention to detail and abstract thinking are highly important for this position.
- Competence in software testing methodology is a plus
- Experience with the software lifecycle is a plus
- Experience with issue/bug/defect tracking tools is a plus
- Experience in written requirements and use cases is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in an agile development environment
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Experience in Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Excellence in communication and organization
- Commitment to quality work