Administration | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Our company is searching for an experienced, dependable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, high energy, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
This position is responsible for a wide array of activities that support the day-to-day role of the CEO.
- Attend meetings with the CEO; takes detailed notes, and follow through on any pertinent action items.
- Coordinate and manage the CEO’s daily calendar.
- Prioritize action items and provide the CEO with a daily outlook of tasks and calendar.
- Coordinate the CEO’s communications, including answering emails and phone calls.
- Organize any necessary travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Occasionally perform tasks for other executives or teams.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Continually invest time learning the preferences and behaviors of the CEO, to create situational awareness, that can be applied to day to day tasks.
This individual will need to be very personable with very high attention to detail. Excellent communication skills and technical proficiency are a must.
- Excellence in both written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Authentically friendly and caring personality
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Commitment to quality work
- Developed technical skills with the ability to learn quickly.