Customer Education Director
Customer Experience | Greenville, SC | Full Time
This position works closely with our clients to organize and create technical training for our software. This person will be tasked with learning our product, an enterprise-level software-as-a-service application for outpatient pediatric therapy, and turning this knowledge into a teachable curriculum. They will support our clients by administering this curriculum to the user so they can make full use of the software.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing training programs to meet education needs for our software.
- Conducts regular needs assessments to identify education gaps.
- Analyzes current support and implementation communication to determine training needs.
- Designs, develops, and disseminates content to eliminate current and prevent future education gaps.
- Trains subject matter experts to lead specialized training within their areas of expertise.
- Develops training plans and implementation timelines and manages the training schedule.
- Works closely with the development team to design training around updates and features.
- Presents recommendations on addressing education gaps to management.
- Performs work that is complex and varied in nature.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Self-sufficient and able to succeed when there is ambiguity
- Ability to deliver technical content with clarity to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Manages personal time and priorities to achieve goals
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively through multiple mediums (phone, email, in-person, online meeting, etc.)
- Experience in Instructional Design
- Degree in Technical Training