Marketing | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Fusion Web Clinic is a cloud-based (SaaS) EMR and practice management software for thousands of pediatric therapy professionals across North America. Fusion is an all-in-one, HIPAA Compliant solution for managing and automating tasks like, patient scheduling and appointment reminders, as well as mission critical workflows like, Documentation and Electronic Billing.
As the Fusion Content Writer, you will be instrumental in the ongoing success of our company. It is your job to develop the content that will attract and convert qualified prospects.
- Develop content to promote Fusion’s pediatric-specific electronic records management software.
- Write targeted content based off our buyer’s journey and life cycle stage for various lengths and mediums – including social media, blog posts, email campaigns, website pages, video scripts and print materials.
- Establish and grow relationships with customers, prospects, industry bloggers, thought leaders, and content outlets.
- Follow an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience, including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the need of our audience.
- Follow branding and positioning guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team on new ideas for content strategy.
- A minimum of 3 years copywriting experience
- Enjoys working collaboratively
- Has a teachable spirit, and a willingness to receive feedback
- Experience writing blogs, sales copy, emails, and social media posts
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Experience writing for healthcare, insurance, or technology industries
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Photoshop, and SEO
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, or Marketing