Senior UI Artist
Art | Warwick, UK | Full Time
FullFat are a long standing and growing independent mobile game developer and have been making great games for over 20 years Based in the beautiful town centre of Warwick, which is home to one of the best preserved Medieval Castles in Europe, which is 10 minutes walk from your desk! Always at the cutting edge of Game Development, from our early days on Nintendo Handheld consoles, all the way through to our current mobile development. We have worked with Industry leading companies such as EA and SEGA, working on the world's best know Ip such as The Sims and Harry Potter, as well as producing our own awesome IP on mobile.
We have over 100 million installs across iOS and Google Play.
We work on large and small games, so you will be part of varying size teams, one thing that is consistent is your input into the games, in every way. You will work with our experienced teams and because we are small you can make a difference.
You will have had experience in a similar role, working with Designers to create and implement great looking and functional UI. You will be the focal point of the entire UI and 2D HUD aspect of our games. From conceptual stage right through to final implementation you will carry this through.
You will be asked:
- To create awesome UI for our mobile games.
- To take a base wireframe and create the look and feel of the entire UI.
- To add the UI into our games using Unity3D.
Ideally you will:
- Have a solid understanding and working knowledge of Unity.
- Understand mobile games.
- Be passionate about making mobile games.
- Have a great eye for detail.
- Always strive to do the best you can.
- Have great sketching / base drawing skills.
- Have a solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have good communication skills and not be afraid to use them!
- Be flexible to match our incredibly varied projects.
- Just love making games ;)
- Have mentored, or be willing to mentor other team members.
What would really help:
- Knowledge of Source Control.
- Knowledge of Agile development.
- A good understanding of mobile game UI layouts.
- An understanding of FTP within games.
- Good sense of humour.
- Free food and Drinks ( mainly tea and cake, or fruit if you are desperate!)
- Work with some of the best people in the Industry.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Long Christmas break.
The games are representative of the team, you will have as much input into the games as you wish. A great team makes a great game.
How to Apply:
- Are you suitable?
- Send us your CV.
- Send us a link to your Portfolio.
- We will reply within 48 hours.