Marketing | Warwick, UK | Full Time
FullFat are a long standing and growing independent mobile game developer and have been making great games for over 20 years Based in the beautiful town centre of Warwick, which is home to one of the best preserved Medieval Castles in Europe, which is 10 minutes walk from your desk! Always at the cutting edge of Game Development, from our early days on Nintendo Handheld consoles, all the way through to our current mobile development. We have worked with Industry leading companies such as EA and SEGA, working on the world's best know Ip such as The Sims and Harry Potter, as well as producing our own awesome IP on mobile.
We have over 100 million installs across iOS and Google Play.
We work on large and small games, so you will be part of varying size teams, one thing that is consistent is your input into the games, in every way. You will work with our experienced teams and because we are small you can make a difference.
You will have had experience in a similar role, preferably but not necessarily within the Games Industry. The role covers all aspects of Marketing, traditional press release creation all the way through to Social Media posts and everything in between.
You will be asked:
- To create a campaign to promote our games, be unique, be off the wall!
- To spark life into our Social Media channels both to engage current users and grow new users.
- To create detailed Marketing Release plans for all products.
- To meet with platform holders to forge better ties.
- To attend industry events to spread the FullFat word and keep up to date with current trends.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work solo or create a team.
- Have an interest in games.
- Be quick to learn and eager to shine.
- Have a solid background in all aspects of marketing, both traditional and new.
- Be able to write to a high standard and to multiple audiences.
- Be able to work with our in house Creatives team.
- Have a Degree or Similar level in a Marketing subject.
What would really help:
- Knowledge of the games industry.
- Good sense of humour.
- Self motivated personality.
- 3 or more years experience in a similar role.
- Free food and Drinks ( mainly tea and cake, or fruit if you are desperate!)
- Work with some of the best people in the Industry.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Long Christmas break.
The games are representative of the team, you will have as much input into the games as you wish. A great team makes a great game.
How to Apply:
- Are you suitable?
- Send us your CV.
- We will reply within 48 hours.