Design | Warwick, UK | Full Time
FullFat are a long standing and growing independent mobile game developer and have been making great games for over 20 years Based in the beautiful town centre of Warwick, which is home to one of the best preserved Medieval Castles in Europe, which is 10 minutes walk from your desk! Always at the cutting edge of Game Development, from our early days on Nintendo Handheld consoles, all the way through to our current mobile development. We have worked with Industry leading companies such as EA and SEGA, working on the world's best know Ip such as The Sims and Harry Potter, as well as producing our own awesome IP on mobile.
We have over 100 million installs across iOS and Google Play.
We work on large and small games, so you will be part of varying size teams, one thing that is consistent is your input into the games, in every way. You will work with our experienced teams and because we are small you can make a difference.
You will have had experience in a similar role, defining the concept of a game, controlling the design focus through development and after launch into Live Ops.
You will be asked:
- To create awesome, fun mobile games.
- To take a base design and work up using Unity3D.
- To add your own spin into our games.
Ideally you will:
- Have an solid understanding of Unity.
- Understand mobile games.
- Be passionate about making mobile games.
- Have a great eye for detail.
- Always strive to do the best you can.
- Have created a minimum of 3 mobile products across iOS and Android.
- Have good communication skills and not be afraid to use them!
- Be flexible to match our incredibly varied projects.
- Just love making games ;)
- Have mentored, or be willing to mentor other team members.
What would really help:
- Knowledge of Source Control.
- Knowledge of Agile development.
- Have used Confluence or similar to document designs.
- A good understanding of mobile game mechanics and mtx.
- An understanding of FTP within games.
- Good sense of humour.
- Free food and Drinks ( mainly tea and cake, or fruit if you are desperate!)
- Work with some of the best people in the Industry.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Long Christmas break.
The games are representative of the team, you will have as much input into the games as you wish. A great team makes a great game.
How to Apply:
- Are you suitable?
- Send us your CV.
- We will reply within 48 hours.