Production | Warwick, UK | Full Time
FullFat are a long standing and growing independent mobile game developer and have been making great games for over 20 years Based in the beautiful town centre of Warwick, which is home to one of the best preserved Medieval Castles in Europe, which is 10 minutes walk from your desk! Always at the cutting edge of Game Development, from our early days on Nintendo Handheld consoles, all the way through to our current mobile development. We have worked with Industry leading companies such as EA and SEGA, working on the world's best know Ip such as The Sims and Harry Potter, as well as producing our own awesome IP on mobile.
We have over 100 million installs across iOS and Google Play.
We work on large and small games, so you will be part of varying size teams, one thing that is consistent is your input into the games, in every way. You will work with our experienced teams and because we are small you can make a difference.
You will have had experience in a similar role within the Games Industry. The role is to work on our internal, and possibly external game development. The role includes task management as well as feature driven scheduling and working with our data analyst to assist in LiveOps.
You will be asked:
- To manage a Project Schedule.
- To Create Milestones and Feature driven Sprints to deliver on time.
- To create project status reports.
- To work with our Leads to get accurate estimates to ensure correct capacity and delivery planning.
Ideally you will:
- Worked on at least 3 games.
- Have an interest in mobile games.
- Be quick to learn and eager to shine.
- Be able to work within Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Be able to write to a high standard and to multiple audiences.
- Be able to work with our in house Creatives team.
- Be used to working closely with developers across all disciplines.
What would really help:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good sense of humour.
- Self motivated personality.
- 2 or more years experience in a similar role.
- Be able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Free food and Drinks ( mainly tea and cake, or fruit if you are desperate!)
- Work with some of the best people in the Industry.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Long Christmas break.
The games are representative of the team, you will have as much input into the games as you wish. A great team makes a great game.
How to Apply:
- Are you suitable?
- Send us your CV.
- We will reply within 48 hours.