Marketing | Warwick, UK | Full Time
FullFat are a long standing and growing independent mobile game developer and have been making great games for over 20 years Based in the beautiful town centre of Warwick, which is home to one of the best preserved Medieval Castles in Europe, which is 10 minutes walk from your desk! Always at the cutting edge of Game Development, from our early days on Nintendo Handheld consoles, all the way through to our current mobile development. We have worked with Industry leading companies such as EA and SEGA, working on the world's best know Ip such as The Sims and Harry Potter, as well as producing our own awesome IP on mobile.
We have over 100 million installs across iOS and Google Play.
We work on large and small games, so you will be part of varying size teams, one thing that is consistent is your input into the games, in every way. You will work with our experienced teams and because we are small you can make a difference.
Your role will be to effectively set up, monitor and improve our Ad Publishing network. You will be in control of our Ad mediation platform and be expected to actively seek to improve all aspects of Ad publishing within our games. We have over 20 active games across both iOS and Google Play, with over 100 Million installs. You will have a pivotal role in engaging these users!
You will be asked:
- To coordinate our mediation platform to optimise performance.
- To monitor ad revenues and identify ares for improvement.
- Routinely check all aspects of Ad Publishing within our products.
- Provide a KPI structure to benchmark against.
- To attend industry events to spread the FullFat word and keep up to date with current trends.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work solo.
- Have an interest in games.
- Be quick to learn and eager to shine.
- Have had experience in a similar role.
What would really help:
- Knowledge of the games industry.
- Good sense of humour.
- Self motivated personality.
- Free food and Drinks ( mainly tea and cake, or fruit if you are desperate!)
- Work with some of the best people in the Industry.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Long Christmas break.
The games are representative of the team, you will have as much input into the games as you wish. A great team makes a great game.
How to Apply:
- Are you suitable?
- Send us your CV.
- We will reply within 48 hours.