LPN's, RN's, & NP's Needed!
Healthcare | Miami, FL | Contract and Temporary
We currently have openings, for part-time and Per Diem nurses
The LPN/RN is responsible to provide medical & history screenings, overseeing self-administration programs, providing routine nursing care, and overseeing the medical management of the patient in coordination with the attending provider. He/she is also a member of the Treatment Team and provides input into the development of the Treatment Plan.
We are currently seeking LPN's, RN's & NP's to administer the covid 19 vaccine in various locations in Miami Florida.
- A current and unrestricted license as an LPN, RN, or NP
- Have a current BLS/ACLS certification
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience as an LPN, RN, or NP
- Have the ability to travel either in-state
- A valid driver’s license
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients, and colleagues
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, and be a team player
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change
- Flexible schedule
- Various location
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract