Security | Hampton, VA | Full Time
Fuller Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Low Voltage Telecom Estimator who is a driven team player. This position requires demonstrable previous experience in ISP & OSP Telecommunications
(Electronic Security background is a plus but not required). Candidates must be able to work with extreme focus and efficiency.
• Estimating and pricing the labor, equipment and material costs to deliver on project scope and
• Interface and follow up with clients
• Generate project leads through business development
• Communicate job requirements, inclusions and exclusions to Project Managers
• Produce accurate, detailed estimates from drawings
• Assess site conditions and be able to appropriately analyze cost and reflect these in an estimate
• Identify constructability issues through the estimating process
• Identify value-engineering alternatives
• Produce detailed project submitter and closeout packages.
• 5- 10 years experience with ISP & OSP low voltage projects
• Demonstrated success with estimating complex projects, including sourcing of vendor partners, materials
take-offs and labor estimates
• Demonstrated involvement with projects of broad scope and scale.
• Strong math and analytical skills, as well as the ability to perform with high level of repeatable accuracy.
• Well organized and able to manage multiple project estimates concurrently while meeting deadlines.
• Prior experience estimating Government projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Blue beam
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Attention to detail, strong organization skills and high level of accuracy
Potential candidates are required to have a satisfactory driving record, pass drug screen and successfully
complete a background investigation.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and certifications.
Full benefit package offered.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic
information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.