Freight Sales Representative
Freight | Houston, TX | Full Time
At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1.7 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 plus commission
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Experienced sales account representative.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with preference for concentration in supply chain/logistics.
- Business experience, with preference for up to 5+ years Transportation operations, including responsibility for ensuring effective sales order management.
- Experience in customer freight forwarding.
- Strong analytical skills & organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English/Spanish.
- Ability to analyze information – orders, customers, vendors, pricing.
- Experienced in use of computer, MS office applications.
- Experienced with Excel.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The worker is required to travel.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.