Warehouse | Monroe, NJ | Full Time
At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to forklift propane, order picker, reach truck, dolly, forklift, electric dolly, pallet jack, and/or elevator.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships materials and products.
- Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
- Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from back-up locations as needed.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).