Customer Service Representative
Customer Service | Houston, TX | Full Time
At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
• Answers and responds to a high-volume of inbound calls and emails with the highest degree of politeness and professionalism at all times
• Ensuring that orders are received, processed and shipping in accordance with the customer’s requirement
• Monitoring of backorders for product needed and follow-up with the customer on availability
• Maintain a successful rate of customer retention through excellent customer service
• Make outgoing calls to existing customers regarding orders
• Research and respond to customer inquiries via phone, mail and email
• Preparing professional correspondence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain department quality and productivity standards
• Know and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times
• Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Apparel industry knowledge
• Experience multi- tasking in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel (or equivalent software)
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus