Customer Service Representative
Warehouse | Houston, TX | Full Time
Source Logistics, the parent company of Fulfillment Corporation of America, is an innovative company offering our customers scalable integral logistics solutions, inventory control, warehousing, value added services and transportation.
Our goal is to help companies achieve their distribution needs in the most competitive, efficient and productive environment. Source Logistics has developed a multiple strategic infrastructure of warehouses across the US, from where we can control, prepare, and transport goods in a fast, reliable and timely manner. We solve the ever changing complexity of logistics.
Source Logistics has warehouse locations in Los Angeles and Brea, CA, Houston and Laredo, TX, New Brunswick, NJ, Portland, OR and Chicago, IL giving companies the flexibility to grow depending on their's and their customers’ geographical location. Source Logistics experts can assist with the process of a logistics analysis to determine which location(s) and service(s) will make distribution faster, more efficient and cost effective.
We integrate e-store fronts with our 3-E Fulfillment system, so we can manage transactions, receive the orders, pick the product, package it, ship it and of course track it so the customer will know where the product is at all times until delivery. We provide customers with the technology and tools to manage orders.
We print, manage, control and ship your inventory on any kind of literature needed; brochures, postcards, letters, pamphlets, literature kits… You name it! We can receive, or print on our premises, customer material and stock it in the shelve for future shipments. We also print it and ship it.
Hourly Rate: $16.00 - $18.00
• Answers and responds to a high-volume of inbound calls and emails with the highest degree of politeness and professionalism at all times
• Ensuring that orders are received, processed and shipping in accordance with the customer’s requirement
• Monitoring of backorders for product needed and follow-up with the customer on availability
• Maintain a successful rate of customer retention through excellent customer service
• Make outgoing calls to existing customers regarding orders
• Research and respond to customer inquiries via phone, mail and email
• Preparing professional correspondence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain department quality and productivity standards
• Know and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times
• Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Apparel industry knowledge
• Experience multi- tasking in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel (or equivalent software)
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus