Accounting | Montebello, CA | Full Time
At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
- Ensures timely and accurate billing; knowledge of contracts, ERP systems, purchase orders, product and service pricing
- Contribute billing information to strategic plans and reviews; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify billing system improvements
- Provide weekly, monthly, annual billing budget information; monitor expenditures; identify variances; implement corrective actions
- Measure billing results against agreements and plans; evaluate and improve methods; make required changes
- Research, develop, write, and update billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
- Track budget expenses, develop budgets, create and deliver reports, create and deliver internal communications
- Resolve order and invoice disputes; resolve problems with bank transfers
- Approve credit memos based on documentation review and analysis
- Effectively work with sales team to resolve billing issues with customers
- Maintain current and relevant job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
- Identifies Errors, reports these errors and recommends corrective action.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).