Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounting | Montebello, CA | Full Time
At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
- Processes invoices for payment; prints and mails accounts payable checks.
- Issues and tracks purchase orders.
- Performs data entry and spreadsheet management.
- Maintains accounts payable files and records.
- Responds to vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and check requests; assists with discrepancy reconciliation.
- Prints and routes accounts payable reports.
- Assists with preparation of 1099s.
- Assists with monthly closings, journal entries, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient on [INDICATE SPECIFIC COMPUTER PROGRAMS REQUIRED BY POSITION].
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).