Senior Market Research Project Manager
Market Research | Waltham, MA | Full Time
We are Fulcrum Research Group – a strategic market research firm located in Waltham, MA. We offer a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research services with a primary focus in pharmaceuticals and healthcare. Working at Fulcrum Research Group is:
- Dynamic: The challenges change every day in our fast-paced environment.
- Collegial: We work collaboratively across all levels of the company.
- Challenging: Our clients deserve our best; we must be creative problem- solvers, have strong analytic skills, be excellent communicators, and always see both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details).
- Eye-opening: Fulcrum Research Group employees become experts in healthcare and other industries and have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Rewarding: We help good market researchers become even better. And we offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Senior Market Research Project Manager. You will work closely with senior team members and will participate in all phases of primary market research projects. This position offers significant opportunities for growth.
- Coordinating with and managing data collection vendors
- Responding to clients' needs
- Creating client reports in PowerPoint
- Using MarketSight / SPSS to manage and analyze data
- Observing or listening to interviews with healthcare professionals
- Developing questionnaires and analysis plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative market research methods a plus (training will be provided)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- 1-3 years previous work experience in market research – pharmaceutical/healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K matching
- Casual office attire (jeans are okay!)
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**
No phone calls please!