Research Operations Coordinator
Operations | Waltham, MA | Full Time
We are Fulcrum Research Group – a strategic market research firm located in Waltham, MA. We offer a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research services with a primary focus in pharmaceuticals and healthcare. Working at Fulcrum Research Group is:
- Dynamic: The challenges change every day in our fast-paced environment.
- Collegial: We work collaboratively across all levels of the company.
- Challenging: Our clients deserve our best; we must be creative problem-solvers, have strong analytic skills, be excellent communicators, and always see both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details).
- Eye-opening: Fulcrum Research Group employees become experts in healthcare and other industries and have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Rewarding: We help good market researchers become even better. And we offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Research Operations Coordinator. You will be working with different members of our team, helping to manage primary market research projects as well as assisting with administrative and operational tasks that keep the office running smoothly!
- Coordinating with and managing data collection vendors
- Managing recruitment and fielding of qualitative and quantitative projects
- Take lead on screening and scheduling patients / caregivers
- Assisting with proposal budgeting and feasibility assessments
- Administrative tasks (e.g., ordering office supplies, job candidate scheduling, event planning)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 0-3 years previous work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K matching
- Casual office attire (jeans are okay!)
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**