Market Research | Waltham, MA | Full Time
We are Fulcrum Research Group – a strategic market research firm located in Waltham, MA. We offer a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research services with a primary focus in pharmaceuticals and healthcare. Working at Fulcrum Research Group is:
- Dynamic: The challenges change every day in our fast-paced environment.
- Collegial: We work collaboratively across all levels of the company.
- Challenging: Our clients deserve our best; we must be creative problem-solvers, have strong analytic skills, be excellent communicators, and always see both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details).
- Rewarding: We help good market researchers become even better. And we offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic, full-time Office Administrator. You will be working with different members of our team, helping to keep the office running smoothly.
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Assist in making travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, packages, etc.)
- Oversee cleanliness of common areas and receive office visitors
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies and re-stock as needed
- Schedule job candidate interviews
- Assist with event planning and conference logistics
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Assist executive team as needed
- Assist with on-boarding new employees
- Act as a resource for employees with regard to office operations
- General office functions and special projects as assigned
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be dependable, flexible, trustworthy, and professional
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
- Previous experience in a similar role a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Casual office attire (jeans are okay!)
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**
No recruiter phone calls