Market Research Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager
Market Research | Waltham, MA | Full Time
We are Fulcrum Research Group – a strategic market research firm located in Waltham, MA. We offer a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research services with a primary focus in pharmaceuticals and healthcare. Working at Fulcrum Research Group is:
- Dynamic: The challenges change every day in our fast-paced environment.
- Collegial: We work collaboratively across all levels of the company.
- Challenging: Our clients deserve our best; we must be creative problem- solvers, have strong analytic skills, be excellent communicators, and always see both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details).
- Eye-opening: Fulcrum Research Group employees become experts in healthcare and other industries and have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Rewarding: We help good market researchers become even better. And we offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Market Research Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager. You will work closely with senior team members and will participate in all phases of primary market research projects. This position offers significant opportunities for growth.
- Coordinating with and managing data collection vendors
- Responding to clients' needs
- Creating client reports in PowerPoint
- Using MarketSight / SPSS to manage and analyze data
- Observing or listening to interviews with healthcare professionals
- Developing questionnaires and analysis plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative market research methods a plus (training will be provided)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- 0-3 years previous work experience in market research – pharmaceutical/healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K matching
- Casual office attire (jeans are okay!)
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**