Market Research Internship
Market Research | Waltham, MA | Full Time
We are Fulcrum Research Group – a strategic market research firm located in Waltham, MA. We offer a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research services with a primary focus in pharmaceuticals and healthcare. Working at Fulcrum Research Group is:
- Dynamic: The challenges change every day in our fast-paced environment.
- Collegial: We work collaboratively across all levels of the company.
- Challenging: Our clients deserve our best; we must be creative problem- solvers, have strong analytic skills, be excellent communicators, and always see both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details).
- Eye-opening: Fulcrum Research Group employees become experts in healthcare and other industries and have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Rewarding: We help good market researchers become even better. And we offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a Market Research Intern to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and evolving workplace. This is a full-time paid internship opportunity. Interested candidates should be enrolled in their third year at a four-year institution (or equivalent) and be prepared to work 40 hours/week for 10-12 weeks during Summer 2018.
What you'll do:
Participate and assist in different phases of market research execution, which could include:
- Coordinating with and managing data collection vendors
- Creating reports in PowerPoint
- Managing and analyzing data
- Observing or listening to interviews with healthcare professionals, patients/caregivers, and/or payers
What you'll bring:
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., marketing, business, science, psychology)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Previous internship experience in market research / marketing / pharmaceutical industry / related field is a plus.
*Must be eligible to work in the U.S.*
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Casual office attire
- Opportunity to learn more about a career in market research and/or the healthcare industry
- A chance to work with Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies and industry leaders
- Potential for future full-time employment at Fulcrum
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**