Development | Vancouver, BC | Full Time
Digital Animal Interactive is a fast-growing, venture-backed, two year old startup building FTSY (“footsy”), a matching platform for footwear. We are a veteran team of computer vision, eCommerce and product champions with multiple startups under our belts. Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, we host a collaborative culture of engaged innovators in a fun team setting.
With a passion for matching people to products, we help people buy shoes with confidence, both in-store and online. We focus on providing shoppers frictionless choice, making store service professionals more effective and retailers more profitable. FTSY increases sales, reduces returns and increases customer confidence. FTSY combines sophisticated computer vision processing, enterprise architecture and a beautiful end-user experience.
With development aimed at both the computer vision engine and front-end, this role is to work with our mobile device client team to build Android/iOS applications. This is a true startup opportunity requiring a diverse set of skills, where you can contribute in building pioneering technology and grow with us.
- Android and iOS mobile application development
- Java, Swift, Objective C, C++
- Cloud-based API development
- User interfaces (working with design team)
- Software development tools (git, Jira)
- Dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- A track record of understanding the bigger picture and developing scalable projects
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: salary plus performance based bonus
- Required education: minimum Bachelor’s Computer Science degree or similar experience
- Required experience: Min 1 year of commercial software development
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you we invite you to apply now. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Digital Animal and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.