Marketing | West Bloomfield, MI | Full Time
Friendship Circle is a quickly growing organization providing support and programs to individuals with special needs. As Friendship Circle has grown so have it’s marketing and communication needs.
Friendship Circle currently has a great creative team consisting of a graphic designer, storyteller, and web developer. We are now looking for the final piece to our marketing puzzle.
Consider this position If you have a passion for nonprofit marketing and communications and would like to share the message and goals of Friendship Circle with the rest of the world!
This position will provide an important role in managing marketing campaigns and directing Friendship Circle’s communication needs.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Campaign/Event Marketing
- Social Media Management & Coordination
- Creative and Technical Writing
- Team Coordination
1. Campaign/Event Marketing
Friendship Circle runs many national & local campaigns and events throughout the year that requires intense marketing efforts. Responsibilities will include creating a strategic marketing plan and implement the following.
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Events
- Drip Campaigns
- Data Analysis
2. Social Media Management & Coordination
Coordinate and manage all social media stories and activities including:
- Developing and Managing Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts
- Reaching out to influencers
- Monitoring comments and interactions
- Engaging with followers and fans
3. Creative and Technical Writing
- Creating text for various brochures, website, invitations etc.
- Monthly email newsletters
- Editing and formatting the work of blog contributors
- Monitoring Web traffic and analytics of blog posts
4. Team Coordination
- Coordinate all social media stories with storyteller
- Meet with all staff regularly to gather stories and marketing information
- Work with various teams within Friendship Circle on special marketing projects.
Are you the right person?
Friendship Circle is looking for an individual with these superb qualities:
- Great planner
- Organized approach to managing tasks
- Develops sound, carefully thought-out solutions
- Is self-reliant
- Great Creative Writing, Copywriting, and editorial skills
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent
- 3+ Years of marketing/communications experience
- MailChimp Pro
- Facebook Advertising Master
Additional Preferred Skills & Experiences:
- Non-Profit Experience and a good understanding of its needs
- Working Knowledge (or better) of Wordpress
- Basic Graphic Design Skills
- Basic Photography Skills
Tools We Like To Use
- Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor
- Adobe Suite