Field Service Support Administrator
Operations | Newark, CA | Full Time | From $35.00 to $40.00 per hour
At FreeWire, we fundamentally change the way businesses and utilities electrify. We build battery-based energy storage systems that provide clean and quiet power anywhere it’s needed, reducing the cost and accelerating deployment of electric vehicle charging infrastructure. FreeWire’s solutions are evolving from providing ultrafast EV charging services to a full suite of energy services to accelerate sustainable electrification and provide resiliency to customers and a distributed power source to utilities. FreeWire has secured major strategic investors from Fortune 100 companies and serves leading corporate, utility, and retail customers. The feedback on the Boost Charger, FreeWire’s DC fast charger, has been overwhelmingly positive as we electrify locations that would have been too expensive to power on using conventional charging solutions. Utilities are releasing RFPs with requests for battery backed solutions, their regulatory teams are including our technology as eligible for incentives, and they are seeking cost effective solutions as they electrify their fleets and provide utility owned charging solutions for the public.
FreeWire has deployed battery-integrated chargers with Fortune 100 companies, commercial customers, fleets, retail locations, and gas stations. In addition to its partnership with bp pulse, FreeWire and ampm, a bp subsidiary and convenience store chain with over 1,000 locations, have already deployed multiple public charging stations in the U.S. FreeWire’s regulatory affairs and policy team keeps customers up to date on federal, state, and utility incentive opportunities, which in some cases cover up to 80% of the cost of the charging station, and the company recently announced that the Boost Charger is Buy America compliant. Learn more at www.freewiretech.com and follow us @FreeWireTech.
Field Services Support Administrator
FreeWire Field Services Team is looking for a skilled individual to take an organizational role in managing and maintaining all aspects of field service responsibilities. The person qualified to fill this role will have strong time management skills, understands the importance of all aspects of communications, and can collect and distribute data on all aspects of our field service team functions.
- Main point of contact for work order administration, including dispatch, scheduling, and work order closeout
- Collaborate with the Field Service Manager and Field Service Orders ticketing system
- Coordinate with Field Service Technicians, both local and remote to collect post-service information and distribute to other internal departments; liaison to internal departments and customers
- Interface with external materials logistics firms and coordinate supplies ordering internally
- Excellent use of computers and adaptability to field service focused software programs
- Ensure proper, timely, and ongoing follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service-level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is exceeded
- Provide input into processes and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience or willingness to learn data collection and data reporting using software such as as Excel
- Outstanding service orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize projects and duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to changes or amendments to meet the evolving needs of the company. Thus, this position may include responsibilities or duties not specifically stated, but which may be deemed necessary.
FreeWire offers competitive benefits, including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog Friendly
We provide compensation packages that include base pay, benefits, and equity, and it is not typical for someone to be hired at the top end of the range for the role. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including location, skills, and experience level.
At FreeWire Technologies, we offer fair and equal opportunities to all our candidates and team members regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability status, parental status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. FreeWire Technologies believes in hiring individuals only based on their qualifications and experiences that meet our business requirements to fill the positions.