WEBSITE DESIGN/AESTHETIC CONSULTANT
Website Design | Boston, MA | Full Time
LogoMix is a growing, profitable internet startup company that provides small business owners with easy-to-use tools to design and purchase branded logos, business cards, promotional products, and websites.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Boston, just a block away from the Boston Common. We offer a relaxed and rewarding work environment, where you will thrive, learn and grow as a member of our team. We are looking for passionate content creators to grow and learn with us! We value new ideas, professional drive, and curiosity.
About the Position:
As a part of the LogoMix team, you will have opportunities to learn and contribute -- we want to hear your opinions! You will own a list of projects and have concrete deliverables to keep track of your growth.
This position’s core focus is to design websites for our small business customers who are developing their online presence. Previous experience with website building, graphic design, and marketing preferred but not required – we will provide you with processes, training, and guidance. We are seeking recent college graduates or entry-level professionals with an excellent foundation that we can build upon by teaching the specific skillsets required for success.
- Design professional, engaging websites for our small business customers (No coding necessary)
- Become an expert user of our drag-and-drop website builder
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather scope, requirements, and timeline from the customers; work on a team to build out their online presence dreams!
- Identify professional and appropriate imagery and elements which convey the customer’s message
- Modify customer website design based on feedback to ensure they get a great product they love
- Recommend product and process enhancements to the management team based on customer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (no typos or grammatical errors on your resume!)
- Great eye for design and layout – particularly related to websites
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to connect with other people
- Passion to learn about our customers and speak with them about their experiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the work done in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must be 18 years or older and able to show eligibility to work in the United States