WEBSITE CONTENT & SEO CONSULTANT
Marketing | Boston, MA | Full Time
LogoMix is a growing, profitable internet startup company that provides small business owners with easy-to-use tools to design and purchase branded logos, business cards, promotional products, and websites.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Boston, just a block away from the Boston Common. We offer a relaxed and rewarding work environment, where you will thrive, learn and grow as a member of our team. We are looking for passionate content creators to grow and learn with us! We value new ideas, professional drive and curiosity.
About the Position:
As a part of the LogoMix team, you will have opportunities to learn and contribute -- we want to hear your opinions! You will own a list of projects and have concrete deliverables to keep track of your growth.
This position’s core focus is to build websites for customers who are launching their new small businesses online. Previous experience with website building, design, copywriting, or SEO is preferred but not required – we will provide you with processes, training, and guidance. We are seeking recent college graduates or entry-level professionals with an excellent foundation that we can build upon by teaching the specific skillsets required for success.
- Create professional, engaging websites for our small business customers (No coding necessary)
- Become an expert user of our drag-and-drop website builder
- Learn how to train customers on our website builder so they can make ongoing edits to their sites
- Work directly with our customers to develop professional and engaging content for their sites, including writing/editing copy and selecting images that reflect their brand identities
- Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on all websites you create for customers (training provided)
- Modify customer websites based on feedback to ensure they get a great product they love
- Recommend product ideas and enhancements based on customer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (no typos or grammatical errors on your resume!)
- Exceptional creative writing and marketing copywriting skills
- Great eye for design and layout – particularly related to websites
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to connect with other people
- Passion to learn about our customers and speak with them about their experiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the work done in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must be 18 years or older and able to show eligibility to work in the United States