WEBSITE CONTENT COPYWRITER/CONSULTANT
Marketing | Boston, MA | Full Time
LogoMix is a growing, profitable internet startup company that provides small business owners with easy-to-use tools to design and purchase branded logos, business cards, promotional products, and websites.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Boston, just a block away from the Boston Common. We offer a relaxed and rewarding work environment, where you will thrive, learn and grow as a member of our team. We are looking for passionate content creators to grow and learn with us! We value new ideas, professional drive and curiosity.
About the Position:
As a part of the LogoMix team, you will have opportunities to learn and contribute -- we want to hear your opinions! You will own a list of projects and have concrete deliverables to keep track of your growth.
This position’s core focus is to build content plans and write copy for custom websites the team is building for new small business customers. We are seeking recent graduates and entry-level professionals with an excellent foundation that we can build upon by teaching the specific skillsets required for success.
- Become an expert user of our easy drag-and-drop website builder to drop copy into the sites
- Work directly with our customers to develop professional and engaging content for their sites, including writing/editing copy that reflects their brand identities
- Work closely with the SEO team to improve copy for optimization
- Modify customer website content based on feedback to ensure they get a great product they love
- Recommend product and process enhancements to management team based on customer experiences
- Effectively communicate with customers via phone/email to provide consultation, share expertise, capture requirements, coordinate feedback, and define scope and timeline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (no typos or grammatical errors on your resume!)
- Exceptional creative writing and marketing copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to connect with other people
- Passion to learn about our customers and speak with them about their experiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the work done in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience writing content for websites/online marketing not required but preferred
- Must be 18 years or older and able to show eligibility to work in the United States