Director, Product Management
Product | Boston, MA | Full Time
Director, Product Management at LogoMix
LogoMix is a fast-growing and profitable technology startup located in the heart of downtown Boston. Every month over 2,000,000 businesses worldwide use our easy-to-use tools to design and purchase branded logos, websites, business cards and promotional products.
To deliver these solutions and products, we have developed proprietary technologies in dynamic image rendering, marketing personalization, AI / machine learning, product recommendations, multi-language search, multi-currency e-commerce and international product fulfillment. These technologies give us significant advantages over our competitors from a marketing and product standpoint. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating innovative products and technology that are used on a global scale to join our team and drive the business forward.
The Product Management team is at the core of our business and responsible for revenue growth through the introduction of new products and enhancement of existing products. By coupling our robust technical capabilities with our passion for building easy-to-use products we have been able to continually launch new successful products and improve revenue from existing products. All of this happens on a massive scale as our products support customers in every country in the world in are available 10+ languages and 20+ currencies.
Supported by an exceptional team of developers, we deploy code daily and are able to execute rapid prototype projects and fast product iterations. We follow a fast paced agile & scrum framework for product development process that is highly focused on business metrics improvement and A/B testing to achieve results. This is a critical role that owns product success at the company acts as a hub between our customers, marketing, engineering and manufacturing facilities. This person will lead and define new products and improve existing products for millions of users around the world.
The ideal candidate is looking to for an opportunity to take a leading role in product at a fast moving organization. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into understanding customer needs and strive to develop creative technology solutions. You are a driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is not afraid to make decisions in complicated and ambiguous situations. You love solving difficult challenges every day and can stay motived when your first attempt doesn’t work - knowing that there’s a big win just around the corner by learning from every failure.
- Manage the performance and day-to-day operations of the product management team.
- Prioritize and execute product development projects to ensure that company goals and KPIs are met.
- Grow revenue by developing amazing product experiences using innovate technology.
- Determine the existing product enhancement opportunities and validate new product viability.
- Evaluate market opportunity, competitive landscape, business impacts and project resource requirements.
- A/B test product ideas on-site to increase revenue, cross-sell and conversion rates. Targeted testing areas include UI, UX, workflows, functionality, pricing optimization, merchandising, and customer experience.
- Determining product roadmap prioritization based on trade-offs between expected project value and business resource requirements.
- Make decisions based on data – analysis and testing are central to LogoMix’s culture. Combine and analyze data from multiple systems to make informed decisions (A/B testing, web analytics, ecommerce platform, user data).
- Develop written requirements with wireframes and workflow diagrams. Manage iteration and creation of product mockups with our graphic design team throughout the design process.
- Create product in a fast paced agile environment where we collaborate directly with developers, perform User Acceptance Testing and assist QA of product changes.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience managing small teams consisting of on premise and remote employees
- Strong business acumen and the ability to making solid decisions in high degrees of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Experience gaining and understanding of customer behavior through analysis of primary data
- Proven track record of driving measurable results through product improvement
- Passionate about building great online applications and customer experiences
- Tech savvy and interested in using and developing innovative technology
- Experience or interest in AI / machine learning is a plus
- Working knowledge UI/UX elements, web design, mobile usability, ecommerce and APIs
- Exceptional analytical skills and passion for using data and excel to make decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience working directly with developers and/or web designers
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university, MBA preferred
- Must show eligibility to work in the United States