Client Services Manager, Websites
Product | Boston, MA | Full Time
LogoMix is a fast-growing, profitable internet startup that provides small business owners with easy-to-use tools to design and purchase branded logos, business cards, promotional products, and websites.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Boston, just a block away from the Boston Common. We offer a relaxed and rewarding work environment where you will learn, thrive, and grow as a member of our team. We value new ideas, professional drive, and curiosity.
About the Position:
This position is part of our website build team. This team is responsible for creating custom websites for our small business customers. The process starts with a customer interview over the phone. Our team of copywriters and designers then work together to build a 3-5 page custom website that tells the customer’s story. After delivering the website to the customer, we also provide ongoing updates, SEO services, and more. Our web build team is the newest and fastest growing team at LogoMix, so things are constantly changing. There is tremendous opportunity for growth.
LogoMix is looking for a candidate to lead our team of copywriters and designers. You will be responsible for managing the creation and delivery of custom websites using our website builder platform. Our platform removes the need for web developers, making the process about content and design rather than technical project management. The role is a combination of both team leadership as well as individual contribution. While it is important for you to manage the team’s throughput and performance, you will also need to directly contribute to projects, handle customer escalations, and solve problems.
- Lead and develop an effective team of copywriters and designers who build custom websites that consistently surpass customer expectations.
- Track and report on team performance data in order to monitor results, maintain performance, and identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct regular team briefings and standup meetings to keep the team on track and identify upcoming issues and how to mitigate them.
- Work directly with customers via phone and email to handle escalations, involving sales and customer service when necessary.
- Become an expert user of our proprietary website building platform and workflow management system.
- Regularly review work of teammates and identify opportunities for improvement and development.
- Recommend product ideas and enhancements to management based on customer experiences.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong blend of project management, process improvement, and planning skills. You aren’t afraid to get on the phone with a frustrated customer or tackle difficult issues. You are also tech savvy and have an eye for good design and well written copy.
In the past, you’ve held a role in which you were responsible for serving multiple customers in a fast-paced environment such as customer service, dining, hospitality, or retail. You can efficiently manage processes and see opportunities for improvement, but you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and fix a problem when you see it.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working directly with customers to solve problems in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and project management skills.
- Strong ability to anticipate problems and develop an action plan to prevent them.
- Demonstrates clear, consistent, and logical thought processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to connect with other people.
- Passion to learn about our customers and speak with them about their experiences.
- Outgoing personality and solid work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to show eligibility to work in the United States.