Other | New York, NY
foursquare helps you and your friends make the most of where you are. We're a small but highly ambitious company with millions of users worldwide relying on foursquare to keep up with friends, discover what's nearby, save money and unlock deals. We’re also helping over a million registered merchants ranging from local businesses to global brands connect with their customers.
To thrive as a member of team foursquare, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're a close-knit team and, especially at the end of a long day over beers, we feel like we're inventing the future together.
About the role:
As the Office Manager, you will be the point person for the operations and facilities need for our headquarter office. Broad areas of ownership include ordering supplies, coordinating with contractors, planning events/offsite, and new hire onboarding. In addition, the Operations Team will serve as your main client group and you will fully support them in their efforts in helping the company expand.
The role is available in our New York headquarters in Soho.
- Respond to and mitigate any office/operation issues
- Address any issues with the AC, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Distribute employee key cards and monitor general building security
- Order office supplies, phones, books, stamps, etc.
- Respond and process special orders placed by various teams (books, swag, tech accessories, etc).
- Manage office supply inventory and clean supply room/server room
- Manage relationships with vendors (cleaning, furniture, recycling, water, Verizon, Fedex, AT&T, Time Warner, and Rainbow)
- Respond to needs for the office (phone booths, clutter, kitchen organization, supply room, etc.)
- Manage company lunch program
- Oversee maintenance of the office
- Constantly update the employee wiki
- Manage subtenants needs and requests
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years in an office manager or facilities role
- Extensive experience handling the responsibilities outlined above
- Team player; always willing to jump in when needed
- Creative ideas on improving processes and office culture
- Comfortable in a large, intense, high-growth startup environment