Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's market-leading software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a challenging work environment where people are rewarded for outcomes, not face time. Our culture is designed to keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you’re looking for a company that values curiosity, initiative, and collaboration, then this might be the place for you.
There’s no map here. We need mapmakers.
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer who can help us create remarkable products.
As a member of the Product Development team, you will:
- Collaborate closely with our product manager, design team, and customers to develop our next generation of products
- Provide input into technology and architectural decisions
- Share knowledge and help others improve their craft
- Develop strong knowledge of the health insurance industry
- Solve problems, not wait for them to be solved for you
- Continuously grow your technology skills
About The Technology
- 3+ years of web development/software architecture experience
- 3+ years of experience in the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC
- REST Services
- Micrsoft SQL Server
- OR Mappers (e.g. NHibernate, Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities (e.g. XSS, XSRF, SQL Injection, Parameter Tampering, etc.)
- Experience with cloud based architecture (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with EDI
About The Culture
- You must be willing to embrace Agile software development methodologies and testing best practices.
- Proven ability to assist architecting solutions with a focus on modularization, scalability and flexibility.
- You must be a natural problem solver and critical thinker; we will be looking to you to solve complex problems.
- Experience in medical or insurance related industries
About The Benefits
Health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off, on site fitness center, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.
Please note that we don't accept unsolicited third-party candidates.