Senior Sales Development Representative
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a meaningful work environment where people are rewarded for achieving successful outcomes. We've designed our culture to help keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you’re looking for a company that values curiosity, initiative, and teamwork, then this might be the place for you.
We’re looking for a technically savvy, self-motivated individual to join our growing organization. As a Senior Sales Development Representative you will promote and grow our relationships with strategic partners, such as large insurance agencies, general agencies, Professional Employer Organizations (PEO), and other technology and service providers.
In this role you will:
- Develop industry expertise and master the FormFire platform
- Identify prospective clients and guide them to the right FormFire product help them achieve their business objectives
- Understand and communicate FormFire value proposition to prospects and sell outcomes, not software
- Conduct product demonstrations, negotiate contracts, and ensure effective handoffs to the Customer Success team
- Understand customer needs by developing knowledge of current environment, requirements, challenges and future needs to develop the best solution proposal
- Develop knowledge of competitive products, services, and sales strategies within assigned markets and product portfolios
- Achieve assigned sales goals
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM
- Collaborate with Marketing and business leaders to ensure execution of company goals
- Represent FormFire at industry conferences or local meetings (travel <10%)
- Complete other tasks, as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology-related program, or equivalent work experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years previous successful sales experience, preferably selling B2B software (SaaS) products or insurance products
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Proven ability to master complex software products
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match them with product features
- Knowledge of the insurance, healthcare, or a related industry is a plus
Salary, sales bonus, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.