Senior HR Generalist
Operations | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class SaaS platform is used by thousands of employers and their benefits advisors and health insurance carriers for benefits quoting, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist has a knowledgebase in all things HR including the design and application of HR policies, practices and tools. We’re a modern work environment and we practice modern HR thinking as it relates to talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, benefits, and compensation. This position works closely with the management team to envision and drive a results-focused and highly engaged culture that positively challenges and rewards employees and leads to customer success with the FormFire products and services.
- Possess a general knowledge in all things HR, including talent acquisition, culture development, performance management and employee relations, benefits, and compliance.
- Be a trusted advisor to the management team.
- Propose, plan and implement initiatives to enable a high-performance team, as well as an engaged, inclusive and collaborative culture.
- In partnership with the hiring managers, source the talent needed to fuel the company’s needs. Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, company policies and events.
- Oversee all aspects of employee relations. Ensure policies are administered fairly and consistently. Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local, state and federal employment laws.
- Manage the quarterly Employee Engagement Survey process, including communications, analysis of responses and resulting action item completion.
- Act as the HRIS system administrator for BambooHR, Jobscore ATS and other programs.
- Select and implement a performance management system for the organization.
- Lead the annual efforts to source the best benefit plan options that the budget will allow and implement the plan with the employees successfully.
- Oversee departmental budget and spending.
- Conduct the initial onboarding of new employees.
- Facilitate necessary internal training programs, and coordinate compliance trainings as needed. Foster use and support growth of the Professional Development Program.
- Partner with the Director of IT Infrastructure & Security on quarterly HITRUST compliance requirements. Complete assigned tasks in the determined timeline.
- Administer the compensation program including the annual merit increase process.
- Ensure the employee handbook is kept up to date along with other HR policies. Write and implement new policies as needed. Keep staff informed of all changes.
- Participate as an active member of the Daily Operations team.
- Additional duties as assigned to you by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience at the HR Generalist level, with an excellent understanding of all aspects of human resources.
- Technically savvy and experienced with HRIS platforms and administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proven ability to help lead and coach others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future.
Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, group life insurance, HSA (with employer contribution), 401k match, generous time off and a zombie-free work environment (of course).
Our customers entrust us with sensitive data, so you will need to successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.