Sales Operations Specialist
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire is a market-leading technology provider to the group benefits industry. We’re creating products that help simplify the world of insurance and make HR easier for small businesses.
We offer a challenging work environment where people are rewarded for outcomes, not face time. Our culture and environment are designed to keep things simple, so we can focus on the things that matter.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will support our sales initiatives through process design, implementation and management; data gathering and analysis; and project management. You will assist the various members of the Sales Team in their efforts to land new customers, support existing programs and expanding new revenues. The responsibilities of this role vary from utilizing Excel & PowerPoint, in gathering and analyzing data to drive proposals.
This role will also ensure sales processes are followed for compliance and accuracy. This is a high visibility role with interactions at all levels of the company.
- Act as a lead for FormFire’s Deal Desk process:, 1) ensuring internal stakeholders have constant and current communication regarding sales, 2) all parties have agreement on commitments made to customers, and 3) contract review has been conducted, prior to customer receiving the final information.
- Track sales processes, programs, and systems to help enhance sales and reduce inefficiencies
- Manage the internal tools used for tracking sales activity and efficiency (i.e. Hubspot)
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Hubspot
- Design reporting processes that support the Sales side of FormFire’s business, including reporting on and measuring company sales performance
- Write SOPs for sales processes and distribute to the necessary stakeholders
- Review contracts for potential redlines, issues, etc. and working with internal/external partners to correct.
- Partner with the sales team to gather data and prepare materials that assist in delivering meetings and proposals
- Develop document templates that can be reused for future needs
- Gather input from cross-functional teams, i.e. Customer Success, to maintain transparency on customer requirements and FormFire’s ability to deliver on them
- Ensure FormFire site provides a streamlined ability for customers to access up to date product information, pricing, demos, signing up for the product and/or other automated features
- Serve as a liaison to groups such as product, marketing and engineering to ensure departments understand the evolution in the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or a related field or 3+ years of work experience in a sales support or operational role preferred
- High level of initiative and skill to support the sales process
- Experience with a CRM; HubSpot preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently to formulate ideas, plans and alternatives with little direction
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous exposure to project management ideologies and practices preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint skills including having an understanding of design and presentation
- Knowledge and ability to creatively and artistically present ideas and proposals
- Must have advanced writing and editing abilities and experience
- Knowledge of the sales process and what it takes to succeed in a high-pressure environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure all projects are completed with highest level of quality
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k, PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.