Sales Operations Specialist
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Part Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits enrollment, quoting and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and focusing on the needs of the customer. You can check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
In this part-time role, you will support our sales initiatives through process design, implementation and management; data gathering and analysis; and project management. You will assist the members of the Sales Team in their efforts to land new customers, support existing programs and expanding new revenues. The responsibilities of this role vary from utilizing Excel & PowerPoint, in gathering and analyzing data, to drive proposals.
This role will also ensure sales processes are followed for compliance and accuracy. This is a high visibility role with interactions at all levels of the company.
- Act as a lead for FormFire’s Deal Desk process: 1) ensuring internal stakeholders have constant and current communication regarding sales, 2) all parties have agreement on commitments made to customers, and 3) contract review has been conducted, prior to customer receiving the final information. This process entails:
- Track sales processes, programs, and systems to help enhance sales and reduce inefficiencies
- Manage the internal tools used for tracking sales activity and efficiency (i.e. Hubspot)
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Hubspot
- Design reporting processes that support the Sales side of FormFire’s business, including reporting on and measuring company sales performance
- Write SOPs for sales processes and train the necessary stakeholders
- Review contracts for potential redlines, issues, etc. and work with internal/external partners to resolve
- Partner with the sales team to gather data and help prepare materials that assist in delivering sales meetings and proposals
- Develop document templates that can be reused for future needs
- Gather input from cross-functional teams, i.e. Customer Success, to maintain transparency on customer requirements and FormFire’s ability to deliver on them
- Partner in brainstorming sessions with cross-functional partners on suggestions to improve the FormFire website to ensure it provides a streamlined ability for customers to access up-to-date product information, pricing, demos, signing up for the product and/or other automated features
- Serve as a liaison to groups such as Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to ensure departments understand the evolution in the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or a related field or 3+ years of work experience in a sales support or operational role
- High level of initiative and skill to support the sales process
- Extensive experience with a CRM; HubSpot preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience reviewing and editing contracts preferred
- Must be able to work independently to formulate ideas, plans and alternatives with limited direction
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous exposure to project management methodologies and practices preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint skills including having an understanding of design and presentation
- Knowledge and ability to creatively and artistically present ideas and proposals
- Must have advanced writing and editing abilities and experience
- Knowledge of the sales process and what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure all projects are completed with highest level of quality
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, group life insurance, 401k with company match, generous PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to apply and learn more about our company and products.