Sales Development Representative
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation.
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
We’re looking for a technically savvy, self-motivated individual to join our growing organization.
In this entry-level role you will:
- Process marketing-generated leads
- Guide prospective clients to the right FormFire product that meets their needs
- Coordinate all aspects of the sales pipeline, including product demonstrations, contracts, and onboarding
- Ensure effective handoffs to the Customer Success team
- Understand customer needs by developing knowledge of current environment, requirements, challenges and future needs to develop the best solution proposal
- Develop knowledge of competitive products, services, and sales strategies within assigned markets and product portfolios
- Achieve assigned sales goals
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM
- Understand and communicate FormFire value proposition to prospects
- Collaborate with Marketing and business leaders to ensure execution of company goals
- Complete other tasks, as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology-related program, or equivalent work experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Proven ability to master complex software products
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match them with product features
- Knowledge of the insurance or healthcare industry a plus
Salary, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.