Quality Assurance Analyst
Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits enrollment, quoting and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation.
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for delivering quality, well-tested software into Production and performing these essential functions:
- Analyzes and understands requirements, devise a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases.
- Review test artifacts with QA and Development team members, and edit accordingly
- Own the QA role throughout all projects by: gathering requirements, writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering
- Work with user and partner teams to develop automated test scripts and extend the automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to produce requirements that are well-documented and clear
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library
- Participate in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands development lifecycle
- Must have at least 3 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effectively communicate issues with software and propose solutions
- Thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology
- Can define and execute different types of testing
- Understanding of one or more high level programming languages preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including queries, data mining and validation
- Experience with test automation and one or more of the industry standard test Automation Tools
- Be able to work independently and with a team
Health, dental, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k, PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to apply and learn more about our company and products.
Note that we are not accepting third party candidates.