Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a meaningful work environment where people are rewarded for achieving successful outcomes. We've designed our culture to help keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you’re looking for a company that values curiosity, initiative, and teamwork, then this might be the place for you.
As part of the Customer Success team, the Program Manager is responsible for overseeing Strategic Sponsorship programs and existing and prospective customer relationships. These high-volume programs are core to our product distribution and growth strategies. The Program Manager is charged with cultivating and maintaining client relationships with stakeholders and has overall responsibility for driving client outcomes to achieve customer success. The role requires the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, communicate with external customers and work collaboratively with both internal team members and customer team members. The ideal candidate has strong capabilities in process excellence, marketing and project management.
In this role you will:
- Be the primary owner and advocate for the assigned programs.
- Works in conjunction with Sales to move leads through sales progression from initial discussion to closure and implementation.
- Understand the workflow and system process needs of different customer types and align with the capabilities of FormFire.
- Perform due diligence to gain a thorough understanding of the client’s organization and workflow.
- Conduct client discovery sessions aimed at understanding program goals and objectives.
- Lead the client implementation and defines implementation timeline, working collaboratively with key stakeholders and internal project team.
- Maintains accountability for the overall quality of the project and manages expectations of stakeholders: works with internal groups and partners to troubleshoot issues arising through the implementation process.
- Determine client configuration requirements and guide client toward best practices.
- Develops and reports on key program metrics and continually identify opportunities to improve program performance.
- Think systematically to identify and address both internal and external impacts to processes, departments, customers, IT/systems, sales, reporting tools, etc.
- Uncover how a customer defines success and align that vision with the FormFire offerings to support a long-term mutual partnership.
- Build and maintain relations with customers through all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Drive strategic partnerships with customers using a consultative approach for optimizing the FormFire program offerings.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- 3-5 years of experience in a program management, project management or customer success role
- Client-facing presence and experience interacting with multiple levels within an organization, including executive leadership
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities, monitoring and reporting progress, and exceeding client expectations
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation and follow-up skills
- An aptitude for analyzing and researching customer issues independently
- Experience leveraging technology to build partnerships
- Experience working with Software as a Service (Saas)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certifications or licensure: Life & Health License, CEBS or PMP desired
Salary, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.