Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class SaaS platform is used by thousands of employers and their benefits advisors and health insurance carriers for benefits quoting, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help determine the organization’s road map. We offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to further your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating meaningful customer value through innovation.
In this influential role, you will have the responsibility of product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, brainstorming product concepts, and executing on the defined product vision. You will take a metrics and research-based approach to develop and test business models for new product. You will present progress on the strategy and roadmap to C-Level executives. Collaborating with the Engineering, Infrastructure and Security Teams, you will ensure the organization is making progress on the roadmap. The role is pivotal to evangelizing the product vision and strategy and ensuring the entire organization understands the direction.
- Establishes goals, metrics, KPIs, develops go-to-market plans, monitors progress, and effectively communicates execution of product vision and strategy to business stakeholders and executives.
- Works closely with clients, partners, technology, UX and business areas to champion and execute on the strategy and road maps.
- In partnership with the CTO, drives fundamental transformation of FormFire’s product offerings to support FormFire’s goals.
- Develops a deep understanding of the marketplace through research and customer interviews.
- Manages, develops and mentors the product team by providing vision and role clarity, leadership, coaching, training and accountability to the team.
- Collaborates with the CTO and Development Team to ensure the features developed adhere to the product strategy.
- Establishes team vision, mission, goals and objectives which are aligned to the organization vision, mission, goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with Security and Privacy teams to ensure compliance with respect to handling of personal confidential and health information.
- Utilizes structured business model approach to validate product value.
- Designs and leads the process of proactively testing new products in the marketplace utilizing creative low-cost methods.
- Takes a metrics and research-driven approach to product innovation and the product development life cycle as a whole.
- Understands and defines the appropriate end-to-end process prior to embarking on product and technology enhancements.
- Exhibits and supports a culture that drives innovation and continuous improvement.
- Utilize and promote the use of the Strategyzer methodology and tools to define and test FormFire’s value proposition and business model.
- Provides oversight of staff including performance management, career development and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in the computer sciences or business administration areas.
- 7+ years of product management experience in a SaaS organization.
- Experience managing a team of highly skilled associates.
- Experience building products in an Agile software development environment.
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience organizing and participating in requirements and design brainstorming sessions.
- Able to articulate complex concepts and communicate project status to executive team and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Possess a clear understanding of User Experience concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to varying audiences.
- Experience creating structured business models.
- Experience advocating for a Product Management Process.
- Experience creating Product Positioning statements and developing go to market plans.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future.
Nice to Haves:
- Insurance Experience
- Healthcare Experience
Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, group life insurance, HSA (with employer contribution), 401k match, open time off and a zombie-free work environment (of course).
Our customers entrust us with sensitive data, so you will need to successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.