Manager of Data Quality
Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class SaaS platform is used by thousands of employers and their benefits advisors and health insurance carriers for benefits quoting, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Data Quality to join our team and help ensure the data quality within our product. This position will be responsible for keeping the critical data and artifacts, required for the FormFire application, are accurate and up to date. This individual will manage the Data Quality Team which will be responsible for executing the development, quality assurance and deployment procedures which the manager institutes. The Manager of Data Quality will work with cross functional teams, clients and partners to source and verify the data. We offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to further your career. Our core values are centered around our customers, accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating meaningful customer value through innovation.
The Manager of Data Quality will coordinate and organize the work of the Data Quality Team who are tasked with ensuring the product plans, carrier forms and carrier census catalogs are kept up to date and validated.
- Envision, design, develop and monitor the process of the development and upkeep of assigned data catalogs within the FormFire application.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide timely updates on client-specific requests.
- Design, implement and administer KPIs in order to monitor the quality and accuracy of the data and responsiveness of the team.
- Create testing procedures in order to validate the input of the data prior to merging into production.
- Work with the Data Quality team to ensure data quality of information provided by brokers, carriers and third-party data vendors on medical and ancillary plan information.
- Partner with selected brokers, carriers and other clients in order to create validation processes.
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party providers of data such as Vericred.
- Perform root cause analyses in support of identified data quality issues and implement corrective actions to mitigate future occurrences.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Data Quality team.
- Become a secondary subject matter expert in carrier rate filings and benefit summaries, FormFire Form Library, and FormFire Census Library.
- Responsible for the performance management of the team, including reviews, 1-on-1 discussions, meeting deliverables, etc.
You would be a great fit if you possess the following talents:
- Drive to improve your surroundings
- Don’t wait for directions, find your way
- Courage to make mistakes – and learn from them
- Do your best
- Solve complex business problems using technology, process improvements or other means
- Identify the root cause of the issue
- Identify and work to resolve obstacles
- Acquire the technical knowledge necessary to complete your task
- Understand the pros and cons between multiple ideas and advocate for the one you believe in
- Find patterns in data
- Research the industry to understand how technology can be well leveraged
Work in Ambiguity:
- Find a way through the fog of the unknown
- Contain a drive for knowledge
- Courage to start working with 80% of the requirements and work to fill the missing 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of data quality management experience.
- Experience within the Healthcare or Insurance industry preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team.
- Experience with process improvement projects.
- Experience scoping complex data requirements/issues and driving through to completion.
- Proven track record of driving change and teaching/motivating individuals to develop & implement new ways of thinking and doing business.
- Strong knowledge of Data Governance & Quality - policies, processes and tools.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future.
Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, group life insurance, HSA (with employer contribution), 401k match, generous time off and a zombie-free work environment (of course).
Our customers entrust us with sensitive data, so you will need to successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.