Lead Web Developer
Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
As our lead developer, you will help set the tone for the future of FormFire innovation.
You will work closely with customers and partners to ensure that our products are technologically advanced, secure and easy to use. You will help define project requirements and ensure that development and test plans are created and deliverables are met.
Internally, you will mentor new team members and will help implement development and QA best practices. In addition, you will be the day-to-day contact for outside development partners.
Externally, you are expected to become a market expert, understanding the needs of our industry and customers in order to continually improve our products and drive innovation.
The role is approximately 70% hands on development; 30% project management and coaching.
- Expert level knowledge of database design and SQL
- Knowledge of web services standards (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities (e.g. XSS, XSRF, SQL Injection, Parameter Tampering, etc)
- Experience with IIS, NHibernate, SVN, and XSD/XSLT
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodologies and testing best practices
- Experience leading others to successful outcomes
- Experience developing mobile applications (preferred)
- Ability to collaborate with peers and customers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate information to all levels of the team and customers
- High attention to process, detail, and time management
- A mindset of continuous learning and self-improvement
- Experience in the insurance, healthcare, or related industries is a big plus
- Medical, dental, 401k, on site fitness center, and casual work environment.