Inbound Sales Representative
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a meaningful work environment where people are rewarded for achieving successful outcomes. Our culture is designed to keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you’re looking for a company that values curiosity, initiative, and teamwork, then this might be the place for you.
There’s no map here. We need mapmakers.
We’re looking for a technically savvy, self-motivated individual to join our growing organization.
As part of the Customer Growth team, you will:
- Ensure effective handoffs to the Customer Success team
- Oversee and execute all efforts within sales process to drive new business
- Navigate through an organization to identify a Decision Maker
- Understand customer needs by developing knowledge of current environment, requirements, challenges and future needs to develop the best solution proposal
- Develop and maintain regional territory plan as outlined by sales leadership
- Develop knowledge of competitor products, services, and sales strategies within assigned markets and product portfolios
- Maintain accurate details of activity, accounts, opportunity and forecasts in Salesforce daily
- Understand and communicate FormFire value to prospects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to impart knowledge and market expertise
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects, as assigned
- Attend sales and promotional events, as needed. Less than 10% travel expected.
You may be a great fit if you possess these attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience, in a business, human resources, or technology-related program
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a dynamic environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce and other related software products
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match them with product features
- Knowledge of the insurance or healthcare industry a plus
- Previous sales methodology training a plus
Salary, sales bonus, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, on-site fitness center, and a zombie-free work environment.
You must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.