Financial Control Officer
Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits enrollment, quoting and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation.
Reporting to the CEO, the Financial Control Officer will play a key role in maintaining, developing and enhancing existing financial and accounting procedures throughout the organization.
In this position, you will oversee….
- The administration of the payroll process
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
You will be responsible for preparing and managing the following…
- Monthly income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and updating the cloud-based accounting system
- Monthly Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A)
- Annual financial audits
- Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders and providing needed documents
- Compliance with local, state and federal tax filing requirements and sales & use taxes
In addition, you will prepare and manage…
- Financial information/analysis for future company decisions
- Financial forecasting and budgeting for planning purposes
While designing, monitoring and facilitating….
- Financial checks and controls to ensure integrity of financial reporting
- Cash flow within the organization
- Debit, credit and financial compliance functions
- Formulation of financial policies and procedures including ASC 606 revenue recognition standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- CPA or CMA is an advantage
- Five plus years’ experience working as an auditor/financial analyst/accounting manager/controller covering:
- Creation of financial statements and general ledger functions;
- proficient use of accounting software systems;
- designing and implementing financial controls;
- an analytic mindset with a critical eye for details
- working with minimal supervision
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Salary, bonus, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
- Compensation range for this position: $85,000 - 100,000 dependent upon experience.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment. FormFire is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.