Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's technology platform is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a meaningful work environment where people are rewarded for achieving successful outcomes. We've designed our culture to help keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you’re looking for a company that values curiosity, initiative, and teamwork, then this might be the place for you.
There’s no map here. We need mapmakers.
FormFire’s Customer Success team works with our customers to help them see extraordinary growth through ongoing engagement, business consulting, and delight.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will partner with strategic customers to develop deep relationships and earn a position as a trusted advisor as you guide them in achieving their desired outcomes. In this role you will design and execute successful onboarding and product adoption strategies, deliver product training, and recognize opportunities to grow customer usage and revenue.
The CSM role is part consultant and part account manager. You’re responsible for ensuring successful contract renewals and recognizing opportunities to grow customer usage and revenue.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work with strategic customers on an ongoing basis to provide advice on how best to achieve their desired outcomes
- Build deep relationships and turn your customers into FormFire power users
- Use your industry knowledge, creativity, communication skills, and organizational skills to help deliver tangible, positive results to your customers’ efforts
- Become the trusted advisor and internal advocate for your customers
- Drive product adoption across your customer base
- Guide customers through best practices in order to get the most out of the FormFire platform
- Increase the retention rate of your customers
- Write and deliver Quarterly Strategy Reports
- Assist customers with account needs
The ideal candidate has these talents:
- Has prior health insurance, employee benefits, PEO, or TPA experience, preferably in a role related to Sales, Customer Success, or Account Management
- Can recognize opportunities to expand customer value through the use of additional FormFire products and services
- Invests in relationships with customers and team members
- Displays initiative; drive for results with a desire to improve things around them
- Has proven ability to solve complex problems using data, business acumen, and creativity
- Commits to self-improvement; you are intellectually curious and have a desire to learn new things
- Can deal with ambiguity
- Has superior customer facing communication and presentation skills
- Has experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Proven ability to turn at-risk customers around
- Has demonstrated the ability to learn new technology
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Salary, sales bonus, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
- Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
- FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
- Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.