Customer Success Manager
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a meaningful work environment where people are rewarded for achieving successful outcomes. We've designed our culture to help keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you’re looking for a company that values curiosity, initiative, and teamwork, then this might be the place for you.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll play the role of Trusted Advisor to your assigned clients, ensuring that they derive business value from our products and achieve successful outcomes.
CSMs are entrusted with some of FormFire’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of FormFire and to improve the overall quality of our products.
The CSM is part coach, project manager, and business consultant. You’ll be expected to demonstrate a high level of industry knowledge to help your clients achieve their desired goals and coach them on best practices.
This is a highly proactive position and you’re expected to always be in tune with your client’s needs and expectations.
In this role you will:
- Proactively work to ensure that assigned enterprise clients are fully utilizing the system and achieving success
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, and driving customers to additional product adoption.
- Drive retention and growth among enterprise customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Collect, analyze, and share customer outcomes with data analytics around health metrics, NPS, other feedback.
- Use internal reporting tools to ensure accurate representation of assigned customer system utilization
- Work closely with engineering and product management to ensure assigned customer enhancements and defects are resolved in a timely manner
- Host product webinars for customers, as needed
- Stay current on changes in the health insurance industry that may impact customer needs and use of the product
- Work with FormFire support team to understand open issues to ensure appropriate escalation
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or a Sales role is required, preferably for a B2B, SaaS organization
- Ability to strategically expand new opportunities within existing accounts, consultative selling skills
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish successful client relationships
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to turn data into decisions
- Proven ability to turn at-risk customers around
- An aptitude for independently analyzing and researching customer issues
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience leveraging technology to build partnerships
- A team player who can take direction and ownership of individual work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an advanced understanding of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary, health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off policy, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.