Client Services Contractor
Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's market-leading software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits enrollment, quoting and compliance tracking.
We offer a challenging work environment where people are rewarded for outcomes, not face time. Our culture is designed to keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
The Client Services team works directly with our end users, providing in-the-moment solutions to ensure our Clients’ ability to successfully utilize our products. You'll help provide best-in-class customer service to our clients (and their clients).
The Client Services Consultant position is a 6-month contract role that will help us provide excellent customer service to our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Provide guidance on the use of the FormFire product to end users
- Utilize Microsoft Excel skills for data entry
- Ensure data integrity and HIPAA compliance
- Perform quality assurance checks to evaluate data entry accuracy
- Work directly with clients via phone, email and chat to effectively manage their needs and outcomes
- Additional tasks as assigned by your manager
You may be a great fit if you possess these attributes:
- Associate degree in Business, Human Resources or Communications from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a role involving customer service
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Possess strict attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- You are ambitious, eager to learn and improve, and have a sense of humor
- You enjoy technology and have a high level of proficiency with business software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills. You're a very skilled writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- Ability to work in our downtown Cleveland office, M-F, 9:00 am-6:00 pm ET
Our customers entrust us with sensitive data, so you will need to successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.